Our happy selfdrivers
Elisabeth and Franck
France, July 2016, Camping fully equipped 100 series Land Cruiser
Thanks a lot to Julie and Vincent, for their great 4WD (Toyota Land Cruiser 100) perfectedly fitted for our trip ; for their sense of customer service, their desire to help and share their passion.
A powerful, reliable and well-equipped car allowed us to fully enjoy our 23-days long self-drive trip. Cheetahs, leopards, wilddogs, sitatungas, giraffes, elephants, they all came to us in an astonishing scenery…
Even elephants came close to know more about it! Hey, when do we go back?
What Franck liked the most:
• The high-quality roof tent
• The 3 auxilary fuel tanks
• The complete collection of recovery tools (no need to bring them with us as we used to…)
• The 45-liter water container
• The top-quality sleeping bags : always warm, nerver too hot!
• The camping table that is firmly stored on the roof of the car, preventing it from rattling in the back of the car when the road is bumpy
What Elisabeth liked the most:
• The collection, of kitchen tools and storage boxes
• The fridge with dedicated battery
• The nice pillows with their pillowcases!
• The hot water bottle
• The litter box in which put away our garbage until exiting the national parks and so keep baboons and elephants away from banana peels
• The price!